Service fan performance 02
Maintenance of fans and dampers
During the service life of a fan or a damper, varying degrees of wear occur depending on the condition and loading of the process air. Incorrect use, lack of cleaning and maintenance can lead to irregularities in operation. In order to guarantee constant product quality, optimal energy consumption and low downtime, it is imperative to have these system components checked by specialist personnel. We carry out maintenance at regular intervals, according to re-quirement at freely selectable maintenance intervals or even once only on request.
Your benefit: Maintenance by professional staff ensures a long service life of your machine and helps to avoid repairs and downtime.
- If possible, original document research according to customer information regarding installed fans or built in damper
- Check the clutch bearing unit with the latest metrology
- Identification of system effects
- Troubleshooting, as necessary.
- Noise emission measurement and optimization
- Optimized running performance: fan scale; balancing; on-site repair or at our factory, where necessary; replacement of worn components; design of an energy-optimized impeller
- All services are also available for ATEX-fans and dampers
Schedule & staff capacity
- Time schedules & staff capacity are determined individually.
- The duration of the required work on site and possibly in the factory varies depending on the scope, size and position of the fan.
The necessary work will be charged according to expenditure. Any travel expenses, overnight accommodation or allowable expenses (allowance) according to applicable tax regulations shall be invoiced with individual cost verification – without surcharges. Travel times will be charged at the full hourly rate.
As a plant manufacturer, Siempelkamp offers its customers a complete package consisting of:
- Personal maintenance servicing
- On-site analysis
- Wide product knowledge
- Spare parts supply
- Installation team from our group company Ventapp Service GmbH
Tel. +49 2151 92 4663