and further options for Prod-IQ®
Added value for many sectors
In order for plant operators to fully utilize the synergies between the business and production levels, intelligent, bidirectional and seamless networking of both systems is required. The connection of Prod-IQ® to the ERP-system of your company is the basis for this process synchronization. Generally recommended: the coupling of Prod-IQ® and thus the plant to the customer’s ERP System, e.g. SAP. As soon as Prod-IQ® is connected and the exchange of the order data is initiated, the performance, availability and consumption data of your plant are always up to date. This means that you have powerful tools at hand, which can sustainably increase productivity – and this is independent of the system and manufacturer. Prod-IQ® can be seamlessly and easily integrated into many different existing system landscapes.
Cross-sector added value
In addition, Prod-IQ® offers you even more options, with which you can ensure more transparency and performance, even for other plant components or other plant types.
For example, the following is possible:
- Use for other plant components such as finishing line, e.g. sanding line, painting or short cycle lines
- Use for other plant types such as for transformer board, wood fiber insulating material plants or metal forming plants
- Expansion of the plant with laboratory interface and cost trending
You benefit from
- Evaluations adapted to your specific requirements
- Collection, presentation and regulation of incurred costs
- Easy and quick product change
Further informationBrochure: Prod-IQ® – More profitability with intelligent MES & Industrial ITSiempelkamp Bulletin: Prod-IQ® successfully in use: The solution for multiple objectives
Tel. +49 2151 92-4801