HOMBAK Cutter heads
for flaking tasks
The single-stage, professional cutting technology with the HOMBAK flaker marks the beginning of the process for the cost-efficient production of particle boards. The quality of the chips determines the quality of the board.
Modification and complete overhaul
HOMBAK cutter heads are designed and produced in line with current technical standards. We are also available to help you with all other issues concerning the optimization of the flaking process.
Continuous quality, high availability
- Defined knife projection for the tightest thickness tolerances, even for thin flakes of 0.25 mm
- A special matrix renders the surface of the cutter head resistant to wear, even when subject to impact and foreign bodies
- Knife holders and wearing parts are hard faced with special powder
- Various knife systems and flake lengths, even for unusual applications
- Dust-proof spring assemblies