Spare parts catalogues
For a better overview
Plant-specific spare parts catalogues
Generally included when a new plant is assembled or an existing plant is modified and also available upon request for your existing plant: Plant-specific online spare parts catalogues.
For new plants
Online access for maximum availability
For new plants you access our web-based spare parts catalogue online and platform-independent. The catalogue not only lists all spare parts for the respective system using a system structure tree, but also specifies the installation location of the parts incl. general drawings. Well-structured search functions make it easy to find components.
For existing plants
Manufacturer-independent spare parts catalogues
Upon request we will prepare an online spare parts catalogue for your existing Siempelkamp plant. In addition, we offer the service of including third-party plants in this spare parts catalogue on the basis of the existing documents. In doing so, we reproduce the plant structure and place the spare parts lists and layout drawings in the right place. Navigation is simplified with links between drawings and parts lists. All features of the spare parts catalogue can be used as for new plants: Search function, quantities of identical items and their installation locations, integration of stocks, etc.
Features and benefits
- To simplify handling, you can filter by installation location and spare parts indicator. It also automatically groups all the same parts together and shows their quantity in the entire plant or, if desired, also cross-plant. This is how spare parts inventories can be optimized.
- Separate material numbers can be managed. This simplifies the management as well as working with your own ERP system and enables you to find duplicates in your own spare parts inventory.
- Memory lists can be used conveniently for compiling parts lists for maintenance work or for inquiries. These lists can be saved and sent to any recipient.
In the planning stage
Our claim to offer you maximum performance in terms of spare parts service also applies to our catalogue. That is why we are constantly working on its functions.
Our goals for the future:
- Online access and with several users at the same time
- Combined display of several systems as well as identical parts of several systems
- Information on warehouse stock
- Individual parts which can be ordered for spare parts
The spare parts catalogue is updated throughout the entire lifetime of your system, which is particularly important with regard to the replacement of discontinued components.
Tel. +49 671 796110-13