Concentrated Siempelkamp expertise for smooth processes
We pave the way for your success
Highly qualified services, from needs analysis to troubleshooting – this is what our service teams offer for everything concerned with our plants. During their advisory and engineering deployments around the globe, they receive technical support from all divisions of Siempelkamp Maschinen- und Anlagenbau.
You benefit from
- Increased plant availability
- Timely detection of wear problems
- Swift help during non-scheduled shutdowns
- Proper execution of the scheduled operations
- Expert supervision during inspection and maintenance work
- Reduced costs during shutdowns due to on-site presence
- Product improvement
- Raw material savings
Field Service & Support
Our range of services
- On-site determination of spare parts needs
- Maintenance shutdowns Inspections, including advice on spare parts requirements, installation of spares, advice and support during maintenance shutdowns
- Troubleshooting: Problem analysis and rectification
- Retrofits: supervision of retrofits, commissioning assistance, support
Our service packages for you: made-to-measure and comprehensive
Our service specialists know what they have to do in order to guarantee optimum running of production.
To enable you to gain a swift overview of which measures are recommended for your plant, we have developed specific service packages for the common service, maintenance and upgrading measures.
The following links give you a compact overview of these service packages, together with the scope of the service, the time schedule, the personnel demand, etc.:
Our service for fans and dampers
We also offer service and support of the fans and dampers from Siempelkamp Group subsidiary VENTAPP. Below you will find an overview of our services in this field.
Head of technical service
Tel. +49 2151 92-4663
Fax +49 2151 92-5372
Ralf Reinsch (mechanics)
Tel. +49 2151 92-4509
Fax +49 2151 92-5115
Bernd Caspers (electrics)
Tel. +49 2151 92-4834
Fax +49 2151 92-5998