Service fan performance 01
Fan performance optimization
The machine is running, but a reduction of operating costs is required? It is worthwhile checking the operational performance of the installed fans. The savings potential as well as the efficiency improvements on the fan can be checked as part of the energy efficiency inspection, which is part of the materiality analysis for the ISO 50001 and the SpAEfV or the environmental management system according to EMAS.
Low energy consumption
Your benefit: By means of optimized design and the perfect interplay of all components, wear and tear on the machine is slowed and the energy requirements for production are reduced.
- If possible, original document research according to customer information regarding installed fans
- Actual condition log: Interaction between the fan and the system
- Plant operator dialogues
- Identification of system effects
- Potential analysis for energy efficiency of process fans
- Noise emission measurement and optimization
- Optimized running performance: fan scale; balancing; repair or replacement of worn components; if necessary, new impeller design
Schedule & staff capacity
- Time schedules & staff capacity are determined individually.
- The duration of the required work on site and possibly in the factory varies depending on the scope, size and position of the fan.
The necessary work will be charged according to expenditure. Any travel expenses, overnight accommodation or allowable expenses (allowance) according to applicable tax regulations shall be invoiced with individual cost verification – without surcharges. Travel times will be charged at the full hourly rate.
As a plant manufacturer, Siempelkamp offers its customers a complete package consisting of:
- Personal maintenance servicing
- On-site analysis
- Wide product knowledge
- Spare parts supply
- Installation team from our group company Ventapp GmbH
Tel. +49 2151 92 4663