Service fan performance 03
Recommissioning fans and dampers
Time and again machines are put out of operation for an extended period of time. If a machine is to be restarted, the individual components must be checked for their functional efficiency before re-commissioning.
Prevention of operator errors
Your benefit: Expert monitoring during the restart and for the first operating times ensure the correct restart integration.
- Individual fans or damper components inspection
- Expansion joint inspection
- Lubricant inspection
- Replacement of individual components, where necessary
- Monitoring of the recommissioning: test run; flow rate measurement; differential pressure measurement; power absorption measurement
- Noise emission measurement and -optimization
- Training of operating personnel
Schedule & staff capacity
- Time schedules & staff capacity are determined individually.
- The duration of the required work on site and possibly in the factory varies depending on the scope, size and position of the fan.
The necessary work will be charged according to expenditure. Any travel expenses, overnight accommodation or allowable expenses (allowance) according to applicable tax regulations shall be invoiced with individual cost verification – without surcharges. Travel times will be charged at the full hourly rate.
As a plant manufacturer, Siempelkamp offers its customers a complete package consisting of:
- Personal maintenance servicing
- On-site analysis
- Wide product knowledge
- Spare parts supply
- Installation team from our group company Ventapp GmbH
Tel. +49 2151 92 4663