Data protection statement
The following sets out how we collect personal data when you use our website.
§ 1 Information about how personal data is collected
(1) Personal data is all data that relates to you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is: Siempelkamp Logistics & Service GmbH, Sandweg 2–6, 55543 Bad Kreuznach, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org
(3) Our data-protection officer may be contacted at: email@example.com.
(4) We will store the data you provide when you contact us by email (your email address and, if applicable, your name and your telephone number) in order to enable us to answer your questions. We will delete the data generated within this context when it is no longer necessary to store the data or will restrict how it is processed if legal obligations to retain data exist.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights where the personal data that relates to you is concerned: Right to information, right to correction or erasure, right to restriction of processing, right to object to the data being processed and right to data transferability.
(2) You are also entitled to complain to a data-protection supervisory authority about how we are processing your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) When you use the website for informational purposes only, i.e. when you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. We collect the following data when you wish to view our website:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Difference in time zones in regard to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- The amount of data sent in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
For reasons of security, the server log files will be retained for a maximum period of three days and erased afterwards. Such retention serves, for ex., to solve cases of abuse. If any data must be retained for evidence purposes, it will not be erased before the incident has been finally resolved.
(2) Cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website in addition to the above-mentioned data. Cookies are small text files that are assigned to the browser you use and placed on your hard disk which then direct specific information to the entity that has set the cookie (which in this case is us). Cookies cannot launch programs or transfer viruses to your computer. Our website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient/session cookies (see a in this regard)
- Persistent cookies (see b in this regard).
a) Transient/session cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. They in particular relate to session cookies. These store so-called session IDs that permit different requests from your browser to be assigned to the joint session. This will allow your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
b) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in your browser's security settings.
c) It is possible to configure your browser settings to suit your requirements and block the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies, for example. We do, however, draw your attention to the fact that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
(3) Our website uses fonts.com/en, a font service of Monotype GmbH, Horexstraße 30, 61352 Bad Homburg ("fonts.com"). Each time you visit this website files are loaded from a “fonts.com”-server to display the texts in a specific font. In this process your IP-address can be transmitted to a “fonts.com”-server in the USA and be stored. “fonts.com" is responsible for the further processing of this information. Please refer to the "fonts.com" privacy notice for the corresponding conditions and setting options.
(4) Our website uses geotargeting technology. This process uses your IP address to determine the country in which you are located. This enables us to precisely show our users the country-specific phone numbers of interest to them in light of their geographic location. This service is provided based on your anonymised IP address. The data will not be retained, but only used for this process.
(5) The legal basis for how data is processed as described above is Art. 6 (1) (1) (f) DGPR. The data collected is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security or serve to make our website generally more user-friendly and effective.
§ 4 Data recipient
The above-mentioned data may be seen by contract processors who operate or maintain our website and systems.